Mr. Jackson
@mrjackson

KOMEN LOWCOUNTRY RACE FOR THE CURE®

Plastic Surgery in Charleston, SC

Join Port City Plastic Surgery as we Race for the Cure® this Saturday October 17 with Susan G. Komen Lowcountry! (Image courtesy Susan G. Komen Foundation) The 5K is unique in that 75 percent of the net income stays in our local community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program – so 100% of proceeds support the mission!

Online registration deadline is Tuesday, October 13th at 12:00 noon, but you may register at Family Circle Stadium in person on these days:

Tie One On Party – Thursday, October 15th, 5-9 PM

Friday, October 16th, 12 – 6 PM

Race Day – 7 – 8:30 AM

This event takes place near our offices on Daniel Island, and is for a cause close to our hearts. Join Port City Plastic Surgery and Race for the Cure®!

LOCATION:

2683 Lake Park Drive
Charleston, SC 29406

LOCATION:

125 River Landing Drive
Suite 101
Daniel Island, SC 29492