Seasons of Skin Care: Winter
Winter can be the best time of year for facial plastic surgery, CO2 laser treatments, laser skin resurfacing, facial dermal fillers, BOTOX® Cosmetic & Dysport, laser hair removal or any “removal” (including moles, skin cancer, skin tags etc). The weather is on your side with less sunlight, which means lower UV levels and a perfect environment to help your skin heal more quickly.
To take care of your skin this season, Port City Plastic Surgery also recommends you:
- Cleanse & tone daily.
- Exfoliate at least 2 times per week.
- Use serums to give your skin much needed nutrients lost to dry air conditions both indoors and out.
- Protect the skin with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Eat soups & root veggies.
- Get lots of sleep and drink plenty of water.
Interested in taking better care of your skin this season? Contact us today. We’ll schedule your free consultation with Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Brian G. Widenhouse and get you on your way to looking your best! Visit us at either of our convenient and discreet plastic surgery clinics, on Daniel Island or in Charleston, SC.
2683 Lake Park Drive
Charleston, SC 29406
125 River Landing Drive
Daniel Island, SC 29492