What a great season … it’s Fall in Charleston! The cooler temperatures and shorter days mean this is the season we move indoors, begin study and work in earnest, and have more time for self-nurturing activities.
To care for your skin in Fall, Port City Plastic Surgery recommends you:
- Cleanse, tone and exfoliate daily.
- Use serums to give your skin much needed nutrients. Port City Plastic Surgery carries the following serums in our online shop:
- Face (Serum No. 7): Skin Firming & Anti-Aging. Includes 4 Face Serum Masks plus Daily Roller.
- Eyes (Serum No. 23): Tired, Puffy & Dark Circles. 8 Eye Serum Masks plus Daily Roller.
- Protect the skin with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- This is a time many of our patients schedule laser skin resurfacing to help undo any summer sun damage. Use our Skin Tone Enhancement Therapy product as a pre-laser treatment to help even skin tone and maximize the effects of laser. Available in our online shop.
- Fall is also a great time to schedule your Madonna Eye Lift, a non-surgical procedure to help your eyes look more youthful, rested and refreshed.
- Dermal fillers, BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport are a great pick-me-up to help you look your best.
- Eat nutritious, comforting, hydrating soups to help your body adjust to cooler temperatures. Enjoy in-season apples and nuts.
Fall’s structure and schedules mean you should book some time for you. Interested in taking better care of your skin – and your whole body – this Fall? Contact us today. We’ll schedule your complimentary consultation with Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Brian G. Widenhouse and get you on your way to looking your best. You deserve it! Visit us at either of our two convenient locations: in Charleston, or at our brand new beautiful location on Daniel Island.